London Festival of Architecture (LFA) is a city-wide celebration of architecture and city-making, taking place every June across London. LFA is run by New London Architecture (NLA), the world’s leading centre for the built environment industry.
The Festival’s mission is to make discussions around architecture more accessible, test new ideas and promote emerging talent. The Festival brings together the public and built environment professionals for the whole month of June and seeks to inspire and engage our audience with a programme that showcases London as a global architecture hub.
Our theme for the 2022 festival is ‘act’.
Key events include:
- Manifestos: Architecture for a New Generation, Design Museum
- Saving Aleppo Cultural Heritage, Stories of Local Graduate Architects’, V&A
- Modernist Gem: The Battle for Leigham Court Sheltered Housing Scheme, Susan Okokon, Excavating Diversity
- Act: The RA Architecture Symposium in partnership with the LFA, Royal Academy
- ‘Zaha Hadid: Reimagining London', Courtauld Institute of Art & Zaha Hadid Foundation
Head to the LFA website to view the full programme.
The London Festival of Architecture is the world’s largest annual architecture festival. With an amazing programme of events and activities taking place right across London every June, we welcome everyone into the conversation around architecture and our city.